ONLINE OR TELEPHONE BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When you make an online booking with Silver mobile car Valeting, you should read and agree to the terms and conditions of the booking prior to making an appointment. Once and appointment has been made, you are bound under the terms and conditions of the bookings
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Customers should remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of valet
- Silver will not accept liability for any loss or damage to personal belongings left in a vehicle whilst it is being valeted
- We cannot guarantee any firm times when accepting your booking.
- Our valeting times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or less time to fulfil the valet type
- We reserve the right to use any one of our experienced staff to undertake your valet and may need to change the valeter at short notice without penalty
- Whilst every effort will be made to keep regular bookings to the same day and time each week, sometimes it may be necessary to make changes but we will endeavour to communicate the changes prior to arrival
- We reserve the right to take a debit or credit card details to secure the booking
- We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure.
- All vehicles are cleaned and valeted at the customers own risk
- If you book an engine clean, you must read the disclaimer and agree to the notice before you agree to proceed with the service
- Silver reserves the right to refuse or deny any booking or continue with their service if they deem the customer to be unreasonable
- Silver reserves the right to refuse or deny customer demands above and beyond the booked valet
- Silver will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviours be encountered
Pricing Terms & Conditions
- Our minimum call out charge is £30.00 per vehicle (local franchisees may alter their minimum call out charge at their discretion)
- Silver reserve the right to charge an hourly rate of £30.00 (or proportion thereof) for any work that is not within the boundaries of the booking
- Our prices are based on valet type, location, type of car and condition of the vehicle. The price advertised may change if your vehicle is SUV, ESTATE or 7 SEATER Please call to inquire. Any price we quote over the telephone is an estimate only and should be used as a guide and not a
- Silver reserves the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle and the customer location.
- Silver reserves the right to amend any price during the valet should it differ from the original estimate
- All full valets, interior valets and specialist cleaning bookings, must be secured with a debit or credit card prior to arrival of the valeter (see cancellation policy)
Our service Terms & Conditions
- We may ask you where you heard about Silver Mobile Car Valetingin order to gauge our marketing strategies
- We may conduct customer satisfaction surveys in line with our quality assurance policy
- All our chemicals are biodegradable and are ozone friendly in line European standards and we comply with a health and safety Act 1974 at work.
- All our valeters are fully trained Valeters and Silver Mobile Car Valeting has public and employees liability insurance
- We must have permission to hold a debit or credit card to secure a regular booking and we will charge the card after each visit.
- We reserve the right to charge a debit or credit card the full amount should the vehicles(s) not be available for cleaning and the booking has not been cancelled in advance (see cancellation policy)